How To Use A Whetstone – Knife Sharpening Block
Looking for the easiest and best way to sharpen your favorite knives? Not sure how to use that new whetstone? Here are some pointers to help you get a perfectly sharp knife every time with little effort by using your sharpening block.
Read the full article: https://wouldibuythis.com/how-to-use-a-whetstone/
A few things I cover in the video:
1. How To Use A Whetstone
2. What do you need to use a whetstone?
3. Do you need a whetstone holder?
4. What do the different grits of whetstones do?
5. Does a whetstone need to be wet?
6. How to sharpen kitchen knives
7. How to clean a whetstone
8. How often should you sharpen your kitchen knives?
Affiliate links mentioned in the video:
Shun Whetstone: https://amzn.to/2ZwZRJT
Whetstone holder: https://amzn.to/3bQpFG3
Angle guides: https://amzn.to/3bS5DuI
Shun Santoku knife: https://amzn.to/32qR7XL
Silicone trivet: https://amzn.to/2DVjDY9
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/twosleevers/
#whetstone #howtouseawhetstone #knifesharpening