Banana Bread Toast Recipe | Banana French Toast Roll-Ups
These banana bread toasts are the perfect breakfast! They are quick and easy to make, only basic ingredients required and anyone can make them. These banana French toast roll-ups are crispy on the outside and filled with delicious banana filling on the inside.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
3 medium Bananas or 2 large
2-3 tablespoons Butter
1 tablespoon Sugar (brown/white)
2 tablespoon Milk
6 Bread slices
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon, optional
1. Trim the edges of slices bread, then flatten each bread with a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Slice the bananas, melt one tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until softened.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and cinnamon.
4. Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of banana mixture over each slice of bread. Brush with egg mixture. Roll and seal.
5. Dip each roll in egg mixture.
6. In a pan over medium heat, melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter. Fry each roll until sides are golden.
7. Drain on a paper towel. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
8. Optional: prepare sugar cinnamon mixture by mixing 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Then coat each banana roll in sugar mixture.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=6S6Kf7FadC0