Nutella Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Nutella Chocolate Muffins – moist, rich, chocolaty muffins with nice portion of nutella in the center. Easy and delicious recipe that you must try!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Nutella-Chocolate-Muffins-Recipe
Homemade Nutella recipe: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/NutellaCookiesTCF
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup (240ml) buttermilk
1 large egg
1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable Oil
4 tablespoons (60g) butter, softened
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 – 1/3 cup (80-120g) Nutella, store bought or homemade (recipe: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT)
1/4 cup (45g) Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C). prepare muffin tin lined with muffin paper cups.
2. Into a bowl sift bowl flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar, add oil and beat until combined. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined. Add buttermilk and mix until combined.
4. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients. Mix until combined and smooth.
5. Divide the batter evenly between 12 muffin cups, filling only half way. Pipe 1-2 teaspoons of Nutella in the center (or use spoons). Then spoon the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
If you like me recipes, please join to “The Cooking Foodie” YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Paw Prints by Bob Hart (Introduction) Artlist
Big Day by City Acres (The Singles) Artlist