Quick and Easy Baked Cabbage Meatballs Recipe
These cabbage meatballs are so juicy and flavourful. Once you try them, you won’t want to try any other meatball recipe. They are really easy to make, they are perfect for lunch, dinner or even as a side dish. You can fry these meatballs or bake them. Serve these cabbage meatballs with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy a perfect meal.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Cabbage Patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Cabbage Pie: http://bit.ly/CabbagePieYT
Meatballs in Tomato sauce: http://bit.ly/MeatballsTomato
Chicken Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce: http://bit.ly/ChickenMeatballsYT
Makes 16 meatballs
350g (12oz) cabbage
2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
250g (9oz) Ground beef
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
50g (6 tablespoons) Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Chili sauce
1 teaspoon Chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
2. Finely chop the cabbage and onion. Place in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl.
3. And chopped parsley, crushed garlic, ground beef, egg, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, baking soda and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape into balls/patties. Arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile prepare the dipping sauce: in a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, chili and parsley.
7. Serve warm or cold.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: