How to Make Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate chunk cookies recipe – these cookies are soft , slightly crispy around the edges and loaded with dark chocolate! And for more flavor we use brown butter for this time. If you prefer chocolate chip cookies you can replace chopped chocolate with chocolate chips.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Chocolate-Chunk-Cookies-Recipe
More Cookie Recipes:
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Italian Peach Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeachCookies
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 24-28 cookies
1 cup (230g) butter
2 1/3 cups (290g) flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup (200g) brown sugar
1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 oz (280g) dark chocolate
1. Place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until completely melted and lightly browned, stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Be careful, don’t burn the butter. Transfer the butter into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile chop the chocolate and set aside. In a small bowl whisk flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
4. To the bowl with the browned butter and both sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at the time and vanilla, beat just until combined, about 15-20 seconds. add flour mixture, stir just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
5. Drop the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a small ice cream scoop or roll with your hands. Cookies should be about 2.5 inches apart.
6. bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides. Cool on baking sheets for a 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Hand mixer: https://amzn.to/2Ks2mUy
*some links provided above are affiliate links